Write for the MCH Blog!
Blog entries should be about 2-5 paragraphs in length (and no more than 500 words)
- They should include a title and the names of authors
- You may embed links into the text of relevant websites, PDF documents, videos, etc.
- You don’t have to include a picture, but it is recommended
Blogs are usually informal and written in a conversational style. If you make claims or refer to research, provide appropriate citations in APA style.
Please contact the Center for Excellence in Maternal and Child Health with blog entries or ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review any entries to ensure that they meet all the guidelines.
Ideas for possible blog entry topics include:
- Interviewing or telling the story of someone doing amazing work in MCH
- Current MCH students: Write about your experience related to a conference you attended, your Integrative Learning Experience, your volunteer work, a site visit for a MCH class, or your practicum. Tell your story – why did you choose to work in MCH? What kind of work do you want to do in the future?
- Write an entry about the research project you are working on
- Write about a current MCH issue that you are passionate about
MCH Alumna Success Story – Christine Bozlak Combating Childhood Obesity
MCH Students Champion Human Milk Banking
Meet Amy Solsman – Current MCH Epidemiology Student
Shattering Families – How Mass Incarceration Harms Parents and Children